Toofast Topos 2: Cochise Stronghold Rock Climbing
- 100% firsthand beta. The author has led everything in the book.
- 432 pages, full color
- 470 pitches of climbing on 25 formations throughout all of the Stronghold
- 113 multipitch lines & single pitch crags
- Never before published routes, classic lines, moderate routes, and super hard lines
- Precise approach and descent beta with overhead satellite images
- Toofast’s killer topos and super-accurate descriptions for every route
- Detailed history of the routes and Cochise Stronghold
Toofast Topos 2: Cochise Stronghold Rock Climbing is the ultimate guide for 470 pitches of climbing on 25 formations in Cochise Stronghold. This guide includes the east, west, and southwest regions of the Stronghold, and details 113 multipitch routes and a selection of single-pitch crags. Honoring the history, traditions, and inherent ethic of Cochise Stronghold rock climbing, 100% of the beta is firsthand and presented with the utmost detail and precision. From the easiest, well-protected lines to the toughest, ultra-scary testpieces, Geir led, anatomized, and documented every route in this book, ground-up.